We are at a stone’s throw away from The Valentine’s Day… So we give you reasons to feel special, especially if your beloved is from Jamshedpur. Read along…
- Loyalty flows in their bloodline.The citizens are all a part of a more than 100 years legacy of Tata Steel and have given their generations, serving for this great corporation. They’ve learnt the notions of loyalty from their forefathers!
- They are liberal, accepting and most progressive individuals.They’ve grown up in the most diverse culture and have friends from all regions & religions.
- They possess a rare charm that will fascinate you every time you’re with them
- They’re all passionate… Just ask them about their city and you’ll see their eyes gleam with passionate love for their city. They possess same Love for you!
- They are most multi-faceted individuals… Be it sports, academics, performing arts or public speaking. They’ll always be better!
- Be it Ganesh Puja in Mumbai or Durga Puja in Kolkata… A Jamshedpurian has celebrated it all with equal zest! You just can’t miss their company during any festive celebration.
- They are super-confident (not over) about almost everything. They’ll surely accept when they don’t know something and will make sure to research and learn it to perfection.
- They’ll never say No to Food! They’re always in “FOOD MOOD”
- They’ve got an amazing sense of fashion. They can don a Dhoti-Kurta with the same flair as a suit.
- They never shy away from an intellectual conversation and will guide you with a wisdom that comes from their connect with this incredible city known as “Jamshedpur”While some plan to make this Valentine’s special for their beloved, some still await the arrival of the significant one in their life. Now you know where to look for them! 😉
Written and compiled by – Anurag Pandey