So the Valentine’s Day is here and it’s almost that time of the year when we want to relish ourselves with the best of times and create memories together, along with our significant other.
Some of you might have your long time crush to agree for a date while some of you might have celebrated various valentine’s Days together and might look to experience something special, this year! No matter what the situation… one thing that’s sure to make it exclusive for you is fine dine in best of ambience. So Jamshedpurtainment lists top most romantic restaurants for a date this Valentine’s Day in our lovely city!
- Big Shots Bar & Restaurant – Hotel Ramada, BistupurTasteful rustic decor of this usually tranquil restaurant will transport you to a little quaint towns of Europe and the dimly lit sections will set the perfect mood for a romantic time with your sweetheart. The place has all the potential of culminating in a much-deserved fun with exotic flavored hookahs and cocktails along with subtle music. The food is just fitting for your significant other who deserves nothing but the best.
- Brubeck Bakery, BistupurBrubeck Bakery is a charming, tackily designed cafe in Bistupur. It offers cosy couches and comfy chairs to lounge on with some appetizing burgers and snacks. It also has stacks of cards and game of Ludo which you and your date can play to start the ball rolling on your 1st date.
- Cafe Coffee Day, TelcoThis Valentine’s Day Take a fascinating bike ride to the beautiful stretch of wide roads of Telco, fenced with greenery and get a flair of some of the most ravishing refreshments of snacks and shakes. CCD, Telco is an ideal place to take a break from the hustle & bustle of the city and spend some quality time with your companion.
- Regal Cafe, BistupurIf you and your date enjoy live music, there’s no better destination. Head over to The Regal Cafe, Bistupur for an early dinner and enjoy the set of performers it’ll have lined up for you.
- The Oak-wood | Bar and Lounge, Hotel Alcor, BistupurThis one’s for those who want to get a classic experience of Fine-Dine. The mellow, dimly lit along with soft decor of the bar is romantic and soothing at the same time. The quality of food is as reliable as the service, they might just spoil you with the best of treatment. The drinks and the dishes are surely not going to disappoint you!
So which one of these top romantic destinations from our city are you visiting, this valentines? Comment below and Also Read: If You’re Dating a Jamshedpurian, why You should never let them go…
Written & Compiled by: Anurag Pandey