(3 minuts Read)
City I Cherish Forever
Yes, you guessed it right!
My city JAMSHEDPUR, well planned green and clean city.
A small town in Jharkhand offers a complete package. Thanks to the founder legend Mr. Jamshedji Nuseerwanji Tata and Mr. Ratan Tata for their exemplified contribution! The city is indeed a great place to LIVE
Let’s check out some of the intriguing facts: –
- Employment – approx. 70% of total are employed in Tata Steel or in Joint venture.
- Education – XLRI – Institute known for its excellence and building career for aspirants.
- Cultural – grounded with love affection for its local tribal people, rich in mineral ore.
- Nature – Greener than any other city, provide a long lawn walkway in Jubilee park, illuminated with misty fountains.
- Wildlife – Home for migrants’ bird and wild animals, can be visited any time in a day
- Fun Parks – a perfect weekend gateway to an amusement parks with lot of rides and entertainment zones
- Water bodies – The trip couldn’t be successful without visiting Dimna Lake (popular picnic spot), provides an ecstatic view of the hill (Dalma) for ‘Go hiking’ and an adventure activity. The city also provides a best view of the convergence of Kharkai and Subarnarekha rivers.
- Sports complex – Numerous small and big sports arena including the famous ones Keenan Stadium, JRD Tata.
- Red Miners – Ground of football lovers, Jamshedpur Football Club.
- Celebrities – People from different industries (politics/Bollywood/artists/singers/sportsman) are born or lived in the city and must have experienced the Mirabilia.
- Celebrations – Be it a festival or an event, one can witness a diverse pool having their gala time.
- Night life – Get an ultimate experience of food joints and hangout places across the town.
- Worship – House of many temples, where one can attain sacred and divine connect.
No Traffic/No Pollution – One can feel healthy and rejuvenated here!
and many more!!!!
The city is connected by national and state highways giving you the best experience if you plan to drive in. Nearest airport is at Birsa Munda Airport, Ranchi, convenient for air travellers!
Author : Dolly Paul
Photo : Gulshan hansdah, The timless picture